Have you ever....

Options

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    A couple people...the lead singer of the band The Cult, Michael Stipe of REM, and a guy I used to date after h.s. was on Mad TV for a few seasons.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    flying...

have you ever been on a military cargo plane as a civilian?
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    No, thankfully, since I'm phobic about flying on even an ordinary passenger plane!

Have you ever taken MySpace angle photos of yourself? (definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=myspace angles)
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Wow, I killed the thread! :embarassed: :laugh: Bump!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    No, thankfully, since I'm phobic about flying on even an ordinary passenger plane!

Have you ever taken MySpace angle photos of yourself? (definition: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=myspace angles)

No, but Ive deleted and untagged a million bad pics of myself and replaced them with better ones!

Have you ever pretended to be someone else to get a table in a restaurant--said it was you when they called someone else's name?
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Have you ever pretended to be someone else to get a table in a restaurant--said it was you when they called someone else's name?

No, too chicken to try.

Have you ever accidentally set your bed on fire?
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Fortunately not! :frown:

Have you ever cheated on someone?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes

Have you ever had a one night stand?
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yes

Have you ever rolled a vehicle?
  • Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yes

Have you ever rolled a vehicle?

Nope (Thank goodness)

Have you ever eaten an ice cream sundae while watching the biggest loser on T.V.?
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Nope (Thank goodness)

Have you ever eaten an ice cream sundae while watching the biggest loser on T.V.?

Oh yeah!!!!

Have you ever looked at someone and thought WOW they are huge then realize that you are probably the same size?
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    No

Have you ever seen someone and had the sudden urge to run up and say hi even though you do not know them? (My answer would be...ALL THE TIME:)
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I actually do it a lot...but find an excuse (I like your shirt/hair/shoes/etc)

Have you ever touched a scorpion?
  • JEK717
    Options
    Ha yeah right

Have you ever gone to the zoo and annoyed the animals?

I did once..i irritated the hell out of a goose making a weird noise. It flipped out and started calling me names(well i assume that is what all that noise was:)
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options

Haha nope, I am in school to be a veterinarian so I'm thinking that would be a bad idea for me.

Q: Have you ever dated someone your best friend hated?
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    yes, yes i have. and it is hilarious.

have you ever had a small child point at you and smile?
  • JEK717
    Options

Haha nope, I am in school to be a veterinarian so I'm thinking that would be a bad idea for me.

Q: Have you ever dated someone your best friend hated?

I love animals but i just thought it would be funny. I may have accidently called him a name so that may have been why he got mademoticon-tv-002.gif

Yes i have and it is not funsmiley-confused005.gif

Have you ever walked into a tree?
  • Peyton115
    Peyton115 Posts: 75
    Options
    [/quote]

Have you ever walked into a tree?
    [/quote]

What haven't I walked into. A tree, telephone pole, bus, cars, other people (they tend not to like that), I am one of the clumsiest people you will ever meet. No joke.

Q: Have you ever turned a kids game into a drinking game? (my roommates and I love to make apples to apples a drinking game :tongue: )
  • JEK717
    Options
    Ha nah...under the drinking age:(

Have you ever said something that you liked so much that you kept saying it over and over in your head so you would remember it?
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    no

have you ever ran into another room and freaked out in excitement?