TurboFire and Eating "normal" Food

Options
For those that do TurboFire, do you eat "normal" food or do you follow a really clean eating plan (ie no processed/sugar etc etc) like the Inferno 5 day plan.

I am asking because I plan to start TF next week but I don't want to change my entire diet and food at the same time. Will I still get results if I eat my usual food but stay within my calorie goals while following the programme?

Thanks all x

Replies

• amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am not going to follow the Turbo Fire food plan, BUT I already eat a lot of the same things that are included in it. I don't do well with following an exact "meal plan". I would suggest slowly moving towards a "cleaner" diet. Cut out some of your added sugars and processed foods and add more lean protein, veggies and fruits. You don't have to change your diet overnight, I don't think.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    I am not going to follow the Turbo Fire food plan, BUT I already eat a lot of the same things that are included in it. I don't do well with following an exact "meal plan". I would suggest slowly moving towards a "cleaner" diet. Cut out some of your added sugars and processed foods and add more lean protein, veggies and fruits. You don't have to change your diet overnight, I don't think.

Ta :smile:
  • turbo78
    turbo78 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello, I just started my third week of TF and I've just been staying in my calorie guidelines rather than following any certain diet and have lost 2 lbs per week so far. Good luck! :)
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Hello, I just started my third week of TF and I've just been staying in my calorie guidelines rather than following any certain diet and have lost 2 lbs per week so far. Good luck! :)

thank you :smile: