I’m a Newcomer!

MarcieinSB
MarcieinSB Posts: 14 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

I just joined and today is my first day. This website is great. I'm 33, 5'10 and weigh 228lbs. :cry: I haven't been keeping track of the food I eat but I workout like crazy. This should definitely help me. I have two boys and my youngest is 2. I should have lost the weight sometime ago but I guess I really wasn't paying attention to what I put in my mouth. I go spinning at lunch time everyday. Plus I lift weights about 3-4 times a week. The best part is I just bought a heart rate monitor. It’s amazing. It tells me how long I workout out for, average beats per minute, how many calories I burned and other things as well. Hopefully the pounds will start to melt off:tongue:

Replies

• MarcieinSB
    MarcieinSB Posts: 14 Member
    Hi,

I just joined and today is my first day. This website is great. I'm 33, 5'10 and weigh 228lbs. :cry: I haven't been keeping track of the food I eat but I workout like crazy. This should definitely help me. I have two boys and my youngest is 2. I should have lost the weight sometime ago but I guess I really wasn't paying attention to what I put in my mouth. I go spinning at lunch time everyday. Plus I lift weights about 3-4 times a week. The best part is I just bought a heart rate monitor. It’s amazing. It tells me how long I workout out for, average beats per minute, how many calories I burned and other things as well. Hopefully the pounds will start to melt off:tongue:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Welcome! I am also new. Good Luck, I hope those pounds melt off soon for the both of us. :wink:
  • olyjok
    olyjok Posts: 133 Member
    Its a lot of work counting cals and all. But worth it.... I had no Idea how much food was like eating a stick of lard...:sad: I gave up alot of my favs... I haven't eaten fast food since april. Hard to do when I take the kids to MC Dons. It hard to stay on track with young kids. I have a three month old and a Two year old. :happy: :happy: Just keep to the Running and Running and Running you will see the pounds melt off.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: It even get better when your lover say something positive about the way you look. So good luck... And ask lots of questions.... People will help ya

Later Josh
This discussion has been closed.