Commercials

Options
Had a funny Ah-ha this morning....... An info-mercial came on for a weight loss program and I was jealous of all the people saying how many pounds they lost in 10 weeks. For a minute, I wished I could buy the program AND that it would work for me too.... Then I counted up my success and realized- HEY IVE LOST 40 POUNDS IN 10 WEEKS. They had actually lost less than that in their 10 weeks. What a great realization. lol

I hope someone else realizes that they are doing just as well, if not better than, any of those who are in the commercials. ;) Ha!

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great Job! :flowerforyou:
  • Suzy12
    Suzy12 Posts: 284
    Options
    Nicely done! They run a radio ad around here that includes the line "if you lose more than 10 pounds in 10 days, discontinuing using the product!" And I think to myself - that's not a warning!! That's a sales pitch!

Ahhhh the elusive magic pill, huh???
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Thats so great, your doing awesome!!! Thanks for the post!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    And to think, you're doing this the RIGHT way!!!! Good for you! 40 pounds is a great accomplishment!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That's a great realization!! And a great motivator to keep doing what you've been doing, too!!!
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Are those moments great? You're doing so good!! Keep rocking it ;)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!