Im new to MyFitnessPal

Options
So my name is Carrie and changing my lifestyle and am looking for some more motivation and support and so far have only been using this site for a few days and am loving it so far!

Starting Weight: 343.6
Current Weight: 338.2
Goal Weight: 175
Current Amount left to loose: 151.8
Mini Goals: 7-12 lbs a week

Replies

• Lpfeifer419
    Options
    Thanks to your AWESOME friends suggesting you come on here?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :wink:
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a great place to begin your new journey! I'm sure that you will succeed at whatever you set your mind to. ~smile
  • jolande1
    jolande1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello. I have been using this site for a few days now, too, and love it! I have @ least a person of weight to loose, and all other diets, etc have been partially successful..only to gain the weight back plus. So, changing things little by little for permanent changes. Like.. Exercise. I HATE IT!!, but I am going to my works gym, met with a personal trainer, who set up a routine and small goals, and didn't laugh or make me feel bad. and I was soooooo scared. I have been looking for motivation, and continued uumph, and am approaching with diet plans, but healthy thoughts. I don't want to loose for awhile, but for a lifetime! I am not on the blogs daily, but plan to visit as often as possible. Also, looking for others to share encouragement with...so here I GO......

I would be happy to add you as a friend. :flowerforyou: