New here ... kind of!

Options
teenamai
teenamai Posts: 48 Member
Hey dieters! I joined MFP a little while ago, somewhat dieted (pretty much just talked about it). I decided I wanted to try the hCG diet. Bad idea! While I waited for the hCG drops in the mail, I studied it. Thought, this is going to be hard, but worth it. Well I did it for 5 days. Lost 7 lbs and handful after handful of hair and gained a nasty rash all over my neck, chest and stomach (which I still have 4 days later, not better at all) I knew this was 'normal' but couldn't justify staying on the drops. It does work for some. I'm just not one of them. So the past 4 days, more determined than ever, I'm loosing this EXTRA weight. The good ol fashion way, eating right and exercising. Would love to hear how YOU are loosing weight! Friend me :) Happy loosing!

Replies

• gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi! I've been on here a while also. Can't take diet pills or anything because I'm nursing my 6 month old, so I'm going the old fashioned way too! And I like it way better!!! I'm sending a friend request your way! :bigsmile:
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hello there. :) I'm back to doing things the old fashioned way as well. I have tried every quick fix out there it seems, only to gain the weight back. Good luck to you, teen. :)
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Glad you're doing it the right way now!! Just friend requested you!