Jillian Michael's Yoga

Options
Has anyone done this? What do you think? Is it a good workout?

Replies

• buffalogal1979
    buffalogal1979 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The Yoga Meltdown? I have done it. I like it a lot. It's not a huge calorie burner but I put it in to shake things up once in a while :wink:
  • SugarDiva
    SugarDiva Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I do it quite a regularly. I really like it. The first month or two I thought she was crazy and my legs would turn to jello but I felt good after and I sweat buckets, but now I can do through both 30 minutes workouts back to back and barely break a sweat. So usually what I'll do is something more hardcore in the morning and then Jillian's after supper. There's no harm in trying it to form your own opinion. Good luck :smile:
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've only done the DVD once (a few days ago), but it was challenging. There is not a whole lot of explanation of the yoga poses, so it was a bit tricky to know if I was doing them right. But it does feel like a workout while you are doing it. I burned 169 calories doing Level 1. I wasn't sore the next day or anything, though, so it wasn't that intense.
  • patty6473
    patty6473 Posts: 24
    Options
    I like it a lot! I try to do it at least once a week. The first few times I did it, I was sore afterward. You can view the full Level 1 for free on www.exercisetv.com. Try it before you buy it!