I need a guess on calories!

Options
I went to Old Chicago restaurant for lunch today and I think I made a wise food choice. I got this salad:

Chipotle BBQ Chicken-
Honey chipotle grilled BBQ chicken breast on field greens, red peppers, fresh basil, tomatoes, Anaheim peppers, black beans and Pepper Jack. Tossed in ranch dressing topped with green onions and corn tortilla frizzles BUT i got it not tossed in ranch dressing and didn't use any other dressing bc it was good as is. I also ate all the chicken pieces but probably only half of the lettuce and avoided the corn tortilla pieces in it also.

The site says calories: 911, fat: 45, carbs: 66, fiber: 7, sodium:2258 for the entire salad.

What would you guess my calories and carbs were for the meal with my changes in the salad?

Replies

• seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    hmmm, yummy! haha =) Depends on how big the chicken breast was and how much cheese but I wouldn't guess more than 500! ( a deck of cards is the correct size of one portion of chicken, so if it was around that size, the chicken was about 200 or less calories)
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Looking at the salad, would you say it would feed 2 people??
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Looking at the salad, would you say it would feed 2 people??

The chicken no, it was one serving worth. But the amount of lettuce yes.
  • yoghurtand
    yoghurtand Posts: 119
    Options
    Well, halving the recipe gives 450ish, but considering you ate all the chicken (which was coated in honey) and none of the tortilla chips or ranch dressing, I would say 600 or so, maybe 700 absolute max. Because you ate all the chicken, and the main sources of calories in the dish are the black beans, chicken and tortilla chips (and the dressing).