New Here...

Options
Hello everyone! I am a 27 year old mother of 3 boys. I was looking for a place to track my calories and exercise and found this website and app. I was very active when I was younger but after having children, my energy seemed you say "adios". I love meeting new people. I am hoping that this website and its user con help me become active again.

Romany:bigsmile:

Replies

• ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I wish you good luck on your journey!!! If you like, please add. I a new here too. I been here for a week now!!!

Andrea

5845292.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • daniellejg
    Options
    You came to the right place! This website is the perfect place to track calories and exercise, and everyone on here is super supportive and helpful. Feel free to add me, and maybe we can help each other! :)
  • deedeeboo
    Options
    hi all im new to, loving it, scanned every barcode in my cupboard. how is everyone getting on??
    dee
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love this site! Has definitely helped me these past couple of months :)
  • Dale4861
    Dale4861 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm Dale from the Detroit area. I am interested in nutrition and excercise, and just joined a few minutes ago
  • Debs1981
    Debs1981 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi I'm new here, I really want to loose weight and I am finding it so difficult at the min. I came across this site today so I am hoping with a friendly community of like minded people and actually recording all the food I eat and exercise I do ( which at the min isn't much) I can finally get to grips with loosing some weight.
  • deedeeboo
    Options
    hi dmbrandist

i have been using this app on my phone, much easier on here, its quite addictive once you get going, i only been here a week

good luck
  • SDLester
    SDLester Posts: 24
    Options
    I have been on this site since 11/21/10....and am currently maintaining my weight at 171 pounds (Down from 223) Anyone wishing to add me as a friend please feel free to do so. I allow all friends to view my food diary. Good Luck on your meeting all of your life goals!
  • JMMartin1182
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am also new, joined 3 days ago. I have already noticed a difference in my eating habits, keeping a journal definitely makes you think twice about what you eat. I am wanting to lose 40 pounds but would be thrilled with 20 =) Seems like after every child I held on to 10 that just would not leave. Good luck to everyone. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to have a strong support system and someone to yell at me when I am not on task :laugh:
    Jessica
  • rmadams1
    rmadams1 Posts: 6
    Options
    It is soooo addictive! I use it on my iPhone also! I am constantly updating it!