my change so far..

Options
MontanaB
MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
At my heaviest I was around 250-255lbs but I can't seem to find many pics of it so these are some of my 'worst' before pics along with some badly taken new pics..
I'm down to 214lbs at the moment so give or take I've lost around 40lbs but 26lbs since joining mfp.. I've lost around 13/14inches from various points of my body but mainly my boobs and waist - thank goodness the puppies are shrinking cause they blooming well need to haha!!!

Taken in 2009 in Turkey..
DSC01289.jpg

And my 21st in October 2010 - the day before I really started the hard work (had lost around a stone before this on my own)
birthday040.jpg

birthday030.jpg

and 27/3/2011..
Me023.jpg

Me028.jpg

Don't get me wrong I know I still have so far to go but I'm pretty chuffed at how far I've come.. just got to get off this darn plateau and hit that 28lb mark!!

Replies

• get_it_gone2012
    Options
    At my heaviest I was around 250-255lbs but I can't seem to find many pics of it so these are some of my 'worst' before pics along with some badly taken new pics..
    I'm down to 214lbs at the moment so give or take I've lost around 40lbs but 26lbs since joining mfp.. I've lost around 13/14inches from various points of my body but mainly my boobs and waist - thank goodness the puppies are shrinking cause they blooming well need to haha!!!

DSC01289.jpg

And my 21st in October 2010 - the day before I really started the hard work (had lost around a stone before this on my own)
    birthday040.jpg

birthday030.jpg

and 27/3/2011..
    Me023.jpg

Me028.jpg

Don't get me wrong I know I still have so far to go but I'm pretty chuffed at how far I've come.. just got to get off this darn plateau and hit that 28lb mark!!

Wowza! Amazing job! Keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options

DSC01289.jpg

birthday040.jpg

birthday030.jpg

and 27/3/2011..
    Me023.jpg

Me028.jpg

Sorry, wanted to see the pics
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What a great change! You are very pretty, even in the before pictures, but you really look great in the after.
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! you can tell a huge difference!!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can totally see the results of your hard work :)
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • MontanaB
    Options
    thanks everyone *blushes*

sorry about the link issue at the start! got round to fixing it and a few of you had already done it!!

I'll be posting pics again at the big 50lb with mfp mark :D
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options

DSC01289.jpg

birthday040.jpg

birthday030.jpg

and 27/3/2011..
    Me023.jpg

Me028.jpg

Totally amazing!! P.S. Love the sailboat skirt! Keep it up, girlie!!
  • MontanaB
    Options
    Love the sailboat skirt! Keep it up, girlie!!

thanks - its actually a dress but I'm thinking of taking it to a tailors and seeing if it can be separated into just a skirt - its so cute :D
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Wow, great job! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!