Recipes??

Options
Hi all,
I joined about a week ago, and so far I love this site, but is there a link to find recipes?
and if so where is it??
Thanks

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Try allrecipes.com, they seem to have a search ability where you can tell what ingredients you have and it will give you things you can make using those items
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    There is also a recipes message board in the forums.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    No there isn't, you have to search through forums. It drives me nuts! It would be the perfect addition.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Just do a google search and you will be surprise what comes up. Allrecipes and epicurian are good websites for recipes
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Allrecipes.com is one of my favorite websites! It seems they are trying to build a recipe database from peoples shared recipes.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I agree... go to the forums and look under recipes! There are a lot of good ones on there, as well as the other sites mentioned here :)
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you click on "Recipes" under the forums column, it will take you to all the posts for recipes...they have some great ones there.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    There are great recipes on eatingwell.com and if you google you will definitely find others. I also LOVE Oxygen Magazine, great exercises and recipes!
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Try supercook.com.