Happy MFP One Year Anniversary to me!

Options
13»

Replies

• mapnerd2005
    mapnerd2005 Posts: 363
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING! You look fantastic...a totally different person. You should be so proud of yourself for all you've accomplished, including your 10k!!! Why does your ticker show kg? Pounds are so much more impressive!! Congrats!!!

Why does my ticker show KG? Because I had many false starts where I kept thinking about the numbers and would get discouraged. One day I decided I was going to get over the numbers, switched my scale and my ticker to KG, and haven't looked back since. Well...I now use a converter ever now and then to see the pounds. I had to change my mindset to change my lifestyle. I also had to inform myself that I am not on a diet, I'm on a budget. I can eat anything I want as long as I budget for it.
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Quote:

Can I do it? Absolutely. I ran a 10K today.

Love it! Congratulations on all your victories! :)
  • mackoy809
    mackoy809 Posts: 36
    Options
    Happy aniversary. Wow amazing.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    well done!
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I also had to inform myself that I am not on a diet, I'm on a budget. I can eat anything I want as long as I budget for it.
    [/quote

This is soooo true, You are an inspiration, YOU LOOK AMAZING! Took several years away from you! You were pretty before now your drop dead sexy!! Gotta make you feel like your on cloud 9!
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Exceptional...and Happy Anniversary! woot! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    *tear in eye* You are a truly amazing women and sooo beautiful! You go girl :flowerforyou:
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW! You are hot stuff, both outwardly and inside. Your numbers are amazing. What a difference a year makes and what an inspiration for the rest of us! Fantastic job. Keep up the good work! Did I mention you are hot stuff?
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    WOW! WOW! and WOW!

You look great. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing stuff, hot hot hot, thanks for the inspiration, got any helpful tips
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary - you are amazing. Inspiring. And so gorgeous!!! :)

Thanks for showing those of us just starting out, with a long way to go, that with dedication, consistency and accountability, it can be done.

Congratulations.
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look foxy!
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    amazing job-- and congrats on running the 10k =)
  • chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! Very awesome! congratson your 10K.. and your one year!! oh and your 10K !!!!!.. what an accomplisment!! thanks so much for sharing!
  • Bleekat
    Bleekat Posts: 5
    Options
    Amazing ! You are a true inspiration to me and others! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I have my first 10K on 04/16/11. I can't wait to cross the finish line.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    So, did you run a 10k today? :wink: Congratulations to you! You look marvelous!!
  • angiezee
    angiezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! Thanks for inspiring me.
  • jackalope28
    jackalope28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Beautiful post. I'm really proud of you, and you've inspired me to remain persistent and not expect instant results.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!