Exercise video?

Options
Fenyx
Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
Ok, so far I have 3 30minute workouts during the week that ranges from walking, skating, and using my wii fit. though I'm hitting my goals I am interested in toning my body while I lose weight (if thats possible). So I had a few questions about possibly getting an exercise video. What I'd like to know is if anyone has any low impact exercise video recommendations as I' also recovering from an injury to my back and knee? If I should only do cardio or strength training or both/how often, and video recommendations for them? Thanks in advance guys! any help is much appreciated! I'm only on my second week here but feeling more and more motivated as the days go by!

Replies

• sheryllh79
    Options
    www.sparkpeople.com has different kinds of exercise/stretching videos. It's a really good site too!
  • mckennamom
    mckennamom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michaels yoga video. It is quick, intense, low impact and fun,
  • denannedw
    denannedw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought the 10 min solutions dvd's one was knock out and another for kettlebell training, You can mix up the ten mins and make your own exercise to keep yourself motivated. They are really good and not that expensive :) I love the knock out one really burns off calories. The kettle bell dvd is really good to add ten mins to your normal cardio workout and you feel the burn the day after :)
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! =D I'm going to look into each of those and see what I can pull out of it!