Measurements

Options
Hey all! I am wanting my husband to measure me so I can accurately track how many inches I am losing in addition to pounds - but where should he be measuring? In the military they measure females around their neck, the skinniest part of our bellies, and around the biggest part of our butts - should he measure me the same way?? Thanks everyone!

Replies

• ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do measurements on:
    My neck
    My bust (across the "fullest" point)
    My hips (across the "fullest" point)
    My waist (across the smallest point)

Good luck!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I get my measurements done a Curves. They have you bend to the side, where it creases is where they measure my waist, the largest part of your bust, hips and thigh. Oh, and upper arms.
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will have hubby measure me tonight - although I am really not looking forward to knowing my actual measurements - kinda scary! lol
  • trixylewis
    trixylewis Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i measure my thighs, calves and arms too. i just measure at a freckle so i can stay at the same spot, lol
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Let us know how it goes! I do my measurements Friday. Eeekkk!!:ohwell:
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i measure my thighs, calves and arms too. i just measure at a freckle so i can stay at the same spot, lol

Thats a good idea - wouldnt work for me though - I have tons of freckles it seems like! lol :laugh: