setting? more confused then ever

Options
I have had my settings on the 3 basic that MFP sets for you - I was told today that I should do more protein and watch sugars which make 110% sense - what should the settings be? and are they configuring it correctly when I put in my height, weight and what I want to weigh? oooooooooh I am soooooooooo confused. Watching my sugar will be a good thing b/c now I can't have my coffee in the morning which I know is oooooooooooh so bad for me (not coffee, cappacino) besides the taste it tends to keep me full until lunch - but it has more sugar in it then I am now allowed each day :( - thats okay though -

Replies

• Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    It really shouldn't be that confusing. Your settings appear after you tell MFP the information as you mentioned, height weight, goal weight etc. It will figure your calories for the day. You can change what shows up, protein, fat, sugar, sodium, etc. I feel ya on the sugar dept. I am a Latte girl...kills my sugar everyday. Just cut back if you can, that is what I have done. I haven't gone cold turkey and likely won't. We all have to make choices. More protein and fiber are always good. More sodium is always bad.

Congrats on the 5lb loss. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: