I do not miss overeating UGH i feel gross

Options
So I went to Chili's today with my girlfriends and ate too much and definitely went over my calories. I hate the feeling of being too full and then guilty for doing that to my body! I ate the chips and salsa between three other girls, a house salad with balsamic dressing and then the shrimp tacos, but instead of them being fried I got grilled ones. There was still cheese and a Ranch Chipotle sauce on them. Plus they serve it with a small portion of black beans and rice and I ate it all. Why did I do that and I weigh in tomorrow. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! Guess tomorrow is a new day.

Replies

• boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow...thats alot of calories there girl...I know because I printed off the entire Chilis menu once in preperation for going, which I never did....Just chalk it up to a learning experience and move on..and know what NOT to do next time.
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The thing is I know better, I just lost control. Granted I didn't each too much else today. I had about 350 calories before going there. I will not that happen again. I think part of my problem is I am PMS'ing. I just hate how I feel right now!!!
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey and you did get almost 500 exercise cals in today, so don't be too hard on yourself! Probably will not be as bad as you think tomorrow for weigh in because of your whole good week.
  • Nichole90
    Nichole90 Posts: 118
    Options
    i went over on my cals as well ive been craving sweets and im PMSING too!! lol
  • beanie1119
    Options
    Actually that was from yesterday I messed up when I added it in today. I meant to put in in for Saturday. I just really don't feel good at all right now. I have definitely learned my lesson that is for sure!! I feel so much better when I eat well.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with the occasional higher calorie day, but yes I know that over-ate so I feel stuffed feeling, happened last time I ate McDonalds, without supersizing the meal, I was so... full... after eating it... where before I'd have eaten it and still wanted a 6 pack of nuggets or something on top of it.
  • benger6
    benger6 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,

Just dust yourself off and start over. I have been on the roller coaster for twenty-five years. I always had a great week and right before weigh in I blew it. My trainer broke me down and made me realize that somehow I did not think I was worthy of meeting my goal. I taught she was crazy but it made since.

Think it and believe it and it will happen. Happy weigh in.
  • benger6
    Options
    Hi,

Just dust yourself off and start over. I have been on the roller coaster for twenty-five years. I always had a great week and right before weigh in I blew it. My trainer broke me down and made me realize that somehow I did not think I was worthy of meeting my goal. I taught she was crazy but it made since.

• benger6
    Options
    Hi,

• LittleMissVintage
    Options
    I did that yesterday at an Italian reseraunt. I was super hyper off all the sugar and extra energy it gave me, but I woke up and weighed myself then fell back asleep and walked around in a fog all day. Worst of all I really wanted not to eat today, but I know undereating won't really undo anything so I just ate healthy today, faked a smile and gave myself a break. Tommorow is another day and normal people sometimes over eat and they don't gain 10 lbs. We can't be super human but we can always try tomorrow. I also read somewhere on this forum today "a single cheat meal can't ruin a diet, but the regrets and guilt can" so in short don't let it get to you. K I'll stop babbling.

Wait one more point: if all else fails blame it on water weight and drink a gallon.
  • beanie1119
    Options
    Thanks and I like tha babbling because you have a lot of valid points. I do know that one cheat day does not ruin my diet I just needed to vent about what a pig I was and needed postitive reinforcement from my MFP friends. That is what we are on here for right! This site is great it has really helped me keep track of everything, well except for yesterday tee hee....