Incredible!!!

brenmcclure
brenmcclure Posts: 10
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello from the south. I joined this site about a week ago, but was so ashamed of my caloric intake I didn't want to introduce myself right off. I found this site and I absolutely love it. When I joined, I weighed 153 and I already down to 148. I can't believe the awareness it has brought to portion sizing for me!!! I'm on my way!!!! Yea!!!!!!

I've told all my friends about his site!!!!!!

Replies

• Hello from the south. I joined this site about a week ago, but was so ashamed of my caloric intake I didn't want to introduce myself right off. I found this site and I absolutely love it. When I joined, I weighed 153 and I already down to 148. I can't believe the awareness it has brought to portion sizing for me!!! I'm on my way!!!! Yea!!!!!!

I've told all my friends about his site!!!!!!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Congrats on joining the site and losing the weight that you've already lost!!!:happy:
    You should never be ashamed of your calorie intake, we've all been there I'm sure, and we all slip up, but the best thing to do is to try and try again. But aparently you're doing great! Keep up the good work.:wink:
This discussion has been closed.