BBQ Chicken Flat Bread Pizza

Options
dfleno
dfleno Posts: 25 Member
My husband loves BBQ chicken pizza. I like it but not with a lot of sauce. I made these tonight and they satisfied both of us!

Ingredients:

2 Flat Out Healthy Grain and Flax Wraps (http://www.flatoutbread.com/)
1 package Hormel Natural Choice chicken cuts, grilled
3tbsp KC Masterpiece Original BBQ sauce
1c green peppers thinly sliced
1/2c red onion thinly sliced
1c Veggie Shreds Cheese, Mozzarella flavor (http://www.galaxyfoods.com/galaxy-products/soy-cheese/veggie/)
1/4c fresh cilantro, chopped

Preheat oven to 350. Mix 2tbsp of the BBQ sauce with the chicken and set aside. Place Flat Out wraps directly on the oven grates for no more than 2 minutes to crisp the bottom a bit. Take out and put on a baking sheet. Top with remaining tbsp of BBQ sauce, peppers, onion, cheese, BBQ chicken, and cilantro divided among the two flat breads. Bake for another 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted and the chicken is warmed through. Serve and eat immediately.

Per Serving (one whole Flat out!):
Calories: 361
Total Fat: 12
Sat. Fat 2
Sodium: 1365
Fiber: 10
Carbs: 34

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    YUM!!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I love using soy products to sub higher calorie cheeses and sour cream. Sometimes I do add just a sprinkle of real cheese to help with the fake out. I have to get more of the flatout bread, I just recently tried it and it was fabulous, can't wait to make a local pizza with it
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    MMMM that sounds delicious!! How big is a serving size?
  • dfleno
    dfleno Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The Veggie Shreds melt really well.. I use it in everything, from omelets to tacos, to pizza!

@tiggy73- This make two Flat Outs of pizza, and one serving is one pizza. They are a bit smaller than a burrito wrap and oblong, but I tell you, this one serving was plenty of pizza for me and I got my pizza fix out of the way with it!