HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
NOT LOSING WEIGHT LIKE I WANT TO NEED SUPPORTERS AND FRIENDS ...ANYONE?

Replies

• NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want to!!!!!!
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me too.
  • jaminziggy
    Options
    Just don't give up try incorp. a little more exercise and my doctor told me not to skip breakfast. Do you eat like 6 small meals per day but keep within your calorie goal. Hope this helps, keep losing; good luck.
  • mandycox1301
    Options
    Im here also!! Feel free to add me!!
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm here for support if you need it :-)
  • Twanna69
    Twanna69 Posts: 8
    Options
    I EAT ONLY 3 MEALS A DAY AND I WALK 4.5 MILES EVERY DAY AND JUST HAD A TUMMY TUCK AND TRYING TO LOSE LAST 15LBS AND IT IS THE HARDES THING TO DO.
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...I'd love to have more friends for support! :)
  • misslynnpenn
    Options
    Hi T.,

I know how you feel, but keep plugging away at it. Out of the group I'm am with I have lost the least amount of weight. I get jealous (and yes I can admit that), but I am truly happy for them. We started on Ash Wednesday and I weighed 173 1/2 and I am now at 168.8 which is about 4lbs. I don't get to exercise everyday because some days I am just too tired when I come home from work. Also, I am 42 yrs. old and haven't done any serious exercise in years so my body may be just a little slower catching on. I just keep saying that I can do it and so can you. Our bodies may just be a little more reluctant to give up all the good foods we have eaten over the past years to get where we are. You can add me as a friend and we will "slowly" creep our way towards our goal and support each other at the same time. :smile:
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I try to eat smaller meals, but more frequently, like every 2 hours.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. Don't get discouraged. Take everyday as a new day!