new jeans and more!

Options
kensky
kensky Posts: 472 Member
It's been a NSV sorta weekend around here! I needed to get new jeans because my size 12s (which were tight at the start of this prompting...well...the start of this!) are hanging off of me like I'm a gansta. So I went and got a pair of size 10s which zip super-easy and feel great! And then I made the bold move of getting a pair of size 8 "for the future". My lifetime goal is to be in single-digit-sizes *forever*. I feel like this is attainable since I am a short, small framed girl.

Other NSV. I ran on the indoor track of my gym yesterday. Just on the straight-aways for only a few laps but it felt great and NOT LIKE I WAS GOING TO *DIE* which is my default body reaction after any kind of running. I plan to tackle C25K in April, so it was amazing to get a preview of what's to come!

Another clothing-related NSV was I needed to get new workout bottoms since my size medium (ON runs big, I know this) yoga pants were trying to fall of me while doing my squats. I actually got running shorts, spurred by my enthusiasm re: not dying when I run and a week off for spring break...and then it snowed 3 inches! :ohwell:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!