back in the saddle...

Options
We got home from vacation Sunday... so today i'm officially back in the saddle.

I am proud of myself for my choices while on vacation. We were camping so I took a ton of foods that I could eat guilt free (turkey burgers, fat free hot dogs, fat free cheese, fat free pringles). I DID have 2 pieces of scrapple one day.. I DID have 1 egg for breakfast each morning with wheat toast (yes REAL egg.. at home I only eat egg beaters). I DID have 2 very small bowls of cream of crab soup (not both the same day.. couldnt help it my aunt made it and it was awesome lmao). I also had some 97% fat free icecream with hot fudge on top (which pretty much defeated the purpose of the 97% fat free icecream HOWEVER... I guess I did save those extra cal/fat that the regular icecream would have had lol)

I didn't journal over the weekend because like I said we were camping and had 4 kids in tow so journaling was not top on my mind. BUT I kept close tabs on what I was eating... and watched portions.

As of Thursday the 17th I have lost 79 lbs and 55 inches. I weigh in again this Friday I am hoping that I at least just maintain what I had already lost and didnt gain on vacation lol. BUT I'd be surprised if I do have a gain because like I said.. I did pretty well and didn't over indulge, I just ate some things that I don't typically eat....

We shall see........................:ohwell: * fingers crossed *

Everybody have a good week!!!

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    We got home from vacation Sunday... so today i'm officially back in the saddle.

I am proud of myself for my choices while on vacation. We were camping so I took a ton of foods that I could eat guilt free (turkey burgers, fat free hot dogs, fat free cheese, fat free pringles). I DID have 2 pieces of scrapple one day.. I DID have 1 egg for breakfast each morning with wheat toast (yes REAL egg.. at home I only eat egg beaters). I DID have 2 very small bowls of cream of crab soup (not both the same day.. couldnt help it my aunt made it and it was awesome lmao). I also had some 97% fat free icecream with hot fudge on top (which pretty much defeated the purpose of the 97% fat free icecream HOWEVER... I guess I did save those extra cal/fat that the regular icecream would have had lol)

I didn't journal over the weekend because like I said we were camping and had 4 kids in tow so journaling was not top on my mind. BUT I kept close tabs on what I was eating... and watched portions.

As of Thursday the 17th I have lost 79 lbs and 55 inches. I weigh in again this Friday I am hoping that I at least just maintain what I had already lost and didnt gain on vacation lol. BUT I'd be surprised if I do have a gain because like I said.. I did pretty well and didn't over indulge, I just ate some things that I don't typically eat....

We shall see........................:ohwell: * fingers crossed *

Everybody have a good week!!!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    79 pounds is AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see tht number on my ticker....everyone needs an away time from a diet, I believe it is healthy for you. I am sure you will see one the scale the nmbers you want. Did you have fun this weekend? Because that is all that counts.:wink:
  • northernmama705
    Options
    Sounds like you did an amazing job making good choices in a unique environment. Good job, camping sometimes brings out the worst in me.

If you did gain a bit, I am sure it will come right back off. Keep up the great work!!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I did have a GREAT time. We went to Chincoteague Island, VA. We were camping at Toms Cove, that is my FAVORITE campground!