10/2007

n677002564_861274_2656.jpg

3/2011 after losing 100+ lbs

046.jpg

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal for your wedding! Wow!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You must feel great!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!!! Congratulations, thats an amazing difference! I cannot WAIT until I can see my weight loss in my face... I know it'll be the last stubborn thing to go...
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Those look Great!! You are really looking good. Hope you have a great success in the days ahead. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    You look beautiful. What an amazing transformation!
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    WOW...AMAZING change...you look fantastic!!
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    one word "wow" ( guess that was 3) danm now 7
  • deesdigitaldelight
    deesdigitaldelight Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pics. And congrats on your wonderful progress so far. I'm sure you will able to reach your goal before the wedding.
  • klynnp
    klynnp Posts: 25
    Options
    thank you everyone for the encouragement :)
    Have a great, HEALTHY Monday!!
  • joonieB
    joonieB Posts: 101
    Options
    Not only do you look beautiful, there is such a difference in your smile. In the second pic you are smiling with your whole face--especially the eyes. You must be thrilled to be this close to your goal!!!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done. Keep it up - looking forward to the wedding pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!