Biggest Loser Challenge! 4/2--6/25

Options
13»

Replies

• bobbieflorey
    Options
    I'm struggling this week. I've been so careful of what i eat and exercise like crazy and yet I gain! :( want to cry!
  • azliz87
    azliz87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Can I still join??? I just joined today . .
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :heart: thanks so much for organizing this, kayla! i can't wait to see the results!
  • KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    RESULTS FROM WEIGH IN 1: Sorry for the long wait but I FINALLY have all the BLC stuff straightened out! We're now down to 17 Competitors.
    The current Biggest Loser is.........SWEIGEL with 4lbs lost!!!!!!
    In 2nd place is.........KaylaPeterson24 {me lol} with 3.2lbs lost!!!
    In 3rd place is.........Aninha_PP with 3lbs lost!!!!
    Congratulations everyone!!!!
    ****DON'T FORGET!!! SATURDAY APRIL 9TH YOU NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO GET YOUR WEIGHT TO ME****

~The very LAST chance for weigh in will be MONDAY APRIL 10th~

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    RESULTS FROM WEIGH IN 1: Sorry for the long wait but I FINALLY have all the BLC stuff straightened out! We're now down to 17 Competitors.
    The current Biggest Loser is.........SWEIGEL with 4lbs lost!!!!!!
    In 2nd place is.........KaylaPeterson24 {me lol} with 3.2lbs lost!!!
    In 3rd place is.........Aninha_PP with 3lbs lost!!!!
    Congratulations everyone!!!!
    ****DON'T FORGET!!! SATURDAY APRIL 9TH YOU NEED TO FIND SOME WAY TO GET YOUR WEIGHT TO ME****

~The very LAST chance for weigh in will be MONDAY APRIL 10th~

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Congrats winners!!!! :happy:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do this week Kayla? I'm excited to see. :) I really did well last week. Monday weighed in and I gained 2 lbs. BLEH. :noway: :grumble: :sad: Damn, TOM. HOpefully by Saturday I will have lost that and at least maintained. :bigsmile: Have a great week everyone!! :love:
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I see you've got your 20 but if anyone drops out, keep me in mind. I'd love to join the challenge!
  • KaylaPeterson24
    Options
    SORRY THEY'RE SO LATE :frown: I've been EXTREMELYYY busy. Soooo sorry anyways BIGGEST LOSER WEIGH-IN 2 RESULTS:

~In 1st place we have pjfmaui73 with 5.4lbs lost!!!!

~In a close 2nd place we have irishgal44 with 5lbs lost!!!

~In 3rd place we have gsallit with 4.7lbs lost!!!!

Great job everyone! I look forward to seeing the results next week and i PROMISE I will get them out earlier! Again sorry for the delay.
  • KaylaPeterson24
    Options
    WEIGH IN 3 RESULTS!!! I still need weigh ins from ~haleighallen~ and ~sweigel~ but unless they have DRAMATIC weight loss I think it is safe to announce the winners!

~In 1st place for the second week in a row we have..........pjfmaui73 with 7.6 lbs lost!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    ~In 2nd place we have kaylapeterson24 (me :]) with 5.2 lbs lost! yay! :bigsmile:
    ~In 3rd place we have sbear867 with 5 lbs lost!!!! Way to go!!!!

***If you want to know where you rank idividually e-mail me and I will tell you***

{Just a reminder! I have had to nudge some of you about getting your weight in so pretty pretty pleaseeee get it to me on SATURDAY our official weigh in day if not SATURDAY then sometime before the weekend ends. FYI: If you absolutely can't make it to me on the weekend or you just plain forget you won't be penalized or kicked out}
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    holy cow, y'all are doing great! any tips from the BL's from the last couple of weeks?
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    I eat every 2-4hrs or so. I drink 12-18 cups of water. I eat 90% clean, most of the time :tongue: I usually eat 6-8 fruits and veggies/day. I get lots of fiber usually. I choose lower fat proteins...greek yogurt, fat-free cottage cheese, reduced fat cheese. I also eat lean cuisines at work for dinner and for lunch, esp. when I want pizza :love: I also eat dark chocolate with mint (Ghirardelli :heart: )...almost daily...I don't want to be deprived :happy:

For exercise I do Jillian Ripped in 30 wk 4 three times/wk and I mtn. bike, hike and do yard work (my yard is HUGE!!!)

You can always friend me if you want and view my diary...I hope this helps and I also hope it doesn't sound like I'm boasting :embarassed:

I'm always scared to weigh-in...I have a love hate relationship with that damn thing :devil:

Wishing you much success!!!

:flowerforyou:

Pam
  • KaylaPeterson24
    Options
    Ok so we're still missing weigh ins from 4 people but I'm still going to post the results from this week (Weigh In 6)

~In 1st place we have pjfmaui73 with 12.8 lbs lost! Congratulations!

~In 2nd place we have KaylaPeterson24 (me) with 9.8 lbs lost!

~In 3rd place we have leomentlines with 8.2 lbs lost!!!

Great job everyone!!!
    *If you would like to know where you rank individually e-mail me privately and I would be happy to tell you!*
  • KaylaPeterson24
    Options
    So i made a mistake and pjfmaui73 has actually lost 14 lbs! So sorry!
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Is this going by how much total weight has been lost, or how many pounds were lost per week?
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    LOL...total weight lost to date...there's no way I could lose 14lbs in a week :wink:

:flowerforyou: Pam
  • KaylaPeterson24
    Options
    BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE WEIGH IN 9 RESULTS!!!

In 1st place we have pjfmaui73 with 23.4 lbs lost!! Congratulations! Your doing amazing!

In 2nd place we have leomentlines with 12.6 lbs lost!! Way to go!!!

in 3rd place we have a tie between haleighallen and irishgal44 who have both lost 10.6 lbs!! Great job!

Everyone is doing wonderful and I'm very proud of you all!
    *If anyone would like to know their individual rank then e-mail me*
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to be in the 2teens now! Thank you for starting this!