Double 00

Options
2»

Replies

• KaylaPeterson24
    KaylaPeterson24 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I feel you, I only have 5-10 more pounds on me now than I did before I got pregnant. But the funny thing is I went from being 120 pounds in a size 3 to being 125-130 pounds in a seven or a nine?! Love how all my weight is in my lower stomach and inner thighs now...not.
    -Kayla
    hell i was in a 9- 10 at 125 lbs ! i don't think i was ever below a 9 although i always did have a soft belly, not fat just soft from growing up lazy :P

OP: congrats on the 00 ! That's a number I've never seen and probly never will , just not built that little :P

yea me either! I'm 5'11" and will NEVER be a 00!
  • twilks11
    twilks11 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats on your new sizes..Me personally I don't want to be anything smaller then a 4/5..I would look ill..I have boobs so It would never look good on me. As long as you reach your goal thats the great part about it..keep it up.
  • Cashley21
    Cashley21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Good for you!!! There is nothing like getting to your goal size, better than a scale victory!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    "Do they make smaller than Double 0? Just curious. "

Yes...it is called...4T....lol.....

HAHA I thought that was FUNNY! It is soooo true though.
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    "Do they make smaller than Double 0? Just curious. "

Yes...it is called...4T....lol.....

LMAO!

*No offense to anyone who is a 0, 00, or 000. That was just funny."
  • leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Really...?? Well, I guess we all have our burdens to bear...
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Must be rough.
  • Balishdear
    Options
    I might be able to get a toe in a 00. Way to go!
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was so proud when I walked into American Eagle the other day and tried on a pair of tacky shorts size 2 only to realize that they were to big. I was even more proud when I put on their smallest size (double 00) and they fit perfectly. Say my success story of the year! :)

How tall are you? I think that always makes a difference too.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good going girly!

I have never seen 00! I was ridiculously thin in high school, literally skin and bones, and I was still a 6/7!! Now I'm a 13, eep! But I'm also 5'9, which does make a bit of a difference I suppose!!

Great job!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    What? Man I'm 111 lbs and still wear AE artist jeans in size 4. WTH must be my damn mommy hips.

I hear you! I am 123lbs (4' 11) and wear their 10 or 12s depending on the cut :(
  • crazy1blonde
    Options
    I was so proud when I walked into American Eagle the other day and tried on a pair of tacky shorts size 2 only to realize that they were to big. I was even more proud when I put on their smallest size (double 00) and they fit perfectly. Say my success story of the year! :)

How tall are you? I think that always makes a difference too.

I'm only 5'2!
  • AllegraWilliams
    Options
    Back when I first moved to town, before I put on a little weight, I had a lady recommend I shop at the Limited Too... OK I was a little offended.

Now I am wearing a size 6. I thought size 2 was perfect. I don't want to look like a boy, I want SOME curves. lol.
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You must feel amazing!! Only 2 lbs to go to meet your goal, I can't wait til I'm that close to mine!!!
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!! can't wait till i can fit into a 1 again...i'm a 3/5 now =|
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Manufacturers with 'vanity sizing' are doing many a disservice. They are giving some an unrealistic picture of their true size in order to gain profit, and because the clothing runs larger, the smaller sizes are often too big for very petite women and they have to shop elsewhere. I've never seen a size 000 or anything "negative" sized, but it makes sense. I worked with a woman who was very petite (4'10", I believe), and weighed maybe 85 lbs. She looked healthy and slender, but a size 0 on her was too big. Women like her need the teeny sizes.

I agree! I have recently gotten into size twos and zeros. I'm 5'1" and hovering around 104ish (trying for 102). That's a perfectly fine, healthy weight for me. Unfortunately, if I do make 102, I could have a problem finding clothes that fit, especially technical gear for hiking and rock climbing. Yes, even those manufacturers are vanity sizing now. Twenty years ago, I was a size three/four, and I weighed 95 pounds!! So the clothes are getting bigger and the sizes are getting smaller. It makes you feel good for a moment or two, but then reality sinks in and you realize it's artificial compared to what sizes used to be. I wish we could buy pants like men do, by waist size and inseam length. Who cares what the tag says!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!