Hello to Everyone

Options
I joined a Weight Loss Challenge class with my daughter 3 weeks ago. I've lost 3 pounds. I guess that's an accomplishment. I'm going to Florida in 3 weeks and was hoping to be a size 8 by then. :laugh: I have to get motivated to exercise but with the heat, I haven't. :sad: Tonight is the first night of the rest of my life. I'm either picking up my Turbo Jam DVD or TaeBo DVD and getting down to some heavy duty business. I don't want to look like this anymore. :noway: Thanks for listening and I hope to still be on here when I reach my goal weight. Good luck to all of you.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dianeparsons
    Options
    I joined a Weight Loss Challenge class with my daughter 3 weeks ago. I've lost 3 pounds. I guess that's an accomplishment. I'm going to Florida in 3 weeks and was hoping to be a size 8 by then. :laugh: I have to get motivated to exercise but with the heat, I haven't. :sad: Tonight is the first night of the rest of my life. I'm either picking up my Turbo Jam DVD or TaeBo DVD and getting down to some heavy duty business. I don't want to look like this anymore. :noway: Thanks for listening and I hope to still be on here when I reach my goal weight. Good luck to all of you.:flowerforyou:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! :flowerforyou: