New and ready to lose!!

Options
agirl11
agirl11 Posts: 37 Member
I've been on the site for about a week and am finally deciding to say hello! I have been struggling with weight all my life and am ready to lose it all and live a better life for myself, my family and my friends. Plus it wouldn't hurt to go into a clothing store and find something I like in a lower size that will fit!! This is the first time I've tried and have really been sticking to a weight loss plan and I'm hoping that I can keep it up!

Replies

• siurzua
    siurzua Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am fairly new to the site (feb 2011) and I just love all the people and support that you get here ..... I really hope that you get to enjoy this site as much as I do! lol
  • agirl11
    Options
    I'm noticing all the support and loving the fact that everyone is so motivated and so inspired! It really helps to think that there's a support system working behind you to help you out! I definitely will need that as I am at times really hard on myself and if I don't see results quickly....I tend to think what I'm doing isn't enough and that its not working!
  • charmsangel13
    charmsangel13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome!! I've only been on here since Jan, and really been keen on weight loss for a month but its really great to have so many people comment on how you're doing! Good luck with your journey!! :D
  • agirl11
    Options
    Thank you!! And thanks for adding me!
  • v2Fireko
    v2Fireko Posts: 27
    Options
    Best of luck in your weight-loss journey. The amount of support you get from this community is really amazing, so I think you'll like it here. :)!
  • krisb921
    krisb921 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome and thanks for adding me as a buddy! I'm a lot like you and tend to be really hard on myself. I've finally hit that breaking point that I need to do it now, and am determined to not live like this one minute longer. We will help each through this and keep each other motivated! Good Luck! :flowerforyou: