30y.o. guy from UK looking for friends/encouragement/support

Options
Hi, I'm Jonathan from the UK -- I've been on this site for 3 months now, watching calories and actually making use of my gym membership, and have dropped from a 37.5" waist to 35.5" ... aiming for about 33"

It'd be great to have friends here for support/encouragement and a bit of accountability. Anyone up for a shared journey over the next few months?

Thanks!!

Replies

• Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    Hey welcome along and well done, everyone is extremely supportive here. Add me if you like. Good luck with your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi Im also from the UK.

Welcome to MFP and goodluck with your weight loss.
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! I'm always happy to share in someone else's journey - it's a constant motivation! Look forward to seeing you reach your goal :happy:
  • wingchunrick
    wingchunrick Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi Johnathan.

I'm Rick from the Midlands. Welcome to the site. You're welcome to add me as a friend anytime (anyone else please also feel free to do so).

Rick
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm from the UK, near newcastle.
    well done so far! I'm sure this site will keep you on track!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Hi

From the UK for a cold Lincoln !!!

good luck... feel free to add me

Lee
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm from Hampshire, always good to see new people, feel free to add me if you like.
    And best of luck!
    :smile:
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am another Uk'er too from shropshire, feel free to add me if you like :) that goes for anyone else too :) Good luck to everyone with their weightlosses
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP :) always happy to have new friends so feel free to add me