*YOU* Have Lost *ME*

Options
SueGeer
SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
Luckily I've never been classed as very overweight - admittedly, I've been heavier than I'd like (156 at heaviest - pregnancies aside....). When I joined this site in January I weighed 149.2 and am currently at 135lbs.

What *does* amaze me is the weight-loss journeys some members have been on............

Some of you have lost MY bodyweight......some even more!

That is absolutely awesome & I think you are all fantastic to be able to turn your lives around in such a way! I salute you all! xxxxxxxxx

Success & kudos to all.......

:smile: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Sue :smile: x

Replies

• JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Sue, you are wonderful, thank you so much for being a pal ;)
  • Daria74
    Daria74 Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW! {I haven't lost a lot yet} but thanks for the inspiration! Motivation from my peers keeps me pushing along! :bigsmile:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that its just as hard to me to lose you...haha which I have done and then some..as it is for people to just get rid of and maintain that last 10-20lbs. It takes dedication and changing your lifestyle to really make your health important to you! Making yourself a priority..and "treating" yourself the right way.
    So thanks but keep up the great work you've done and be proud of your accomplishments..we are all here looking for a healthier way to live life whether we have 10lbs to lose or 250lbs to lose
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!