Ok, thats a shock

Options
Weighed myself yesterday, a bit more of a loss, stuck it in the app on my desire and it said something about I had lost so much yadda yadda and recalculate this that and the other, I pressed yes and it lopped 300 calories per day off my allowance.

Now granted I probably should of read what it said but its been a long weekend...

But seriously, 300 calories a day, thats most of my snacking lol..

Replies

• shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    lol you can reset your allowance. i found i had to much of an allowance so lowered it myself.
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes the same thing happened on my MFP and I readjusted but since then keeping to new limits all I have done is stayed same weight, not sure if this is the reason.:huh: I also started 30 day shred and some people said that i may have just started to build more muscle and retain water...all very confusing
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    The smaller you are, the less calories you can consume and still lose at the same level. If you want to get those back, lower your goal by 0.5lbs/week (that'll give you back 500 calories) - so if you're at 2lbs/week currently, go to 1.5lbs.
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    Well I've lost 14lb according to the weigh in thing so I've just changed my target from 2lbs a week to 1.5lbs and its gone upto 1540 calories a day from 1290 which is a lot more realistic for me anyway...