Clenses....

Options
How do people feel about them?

I have done one before and I loved it.(as much as you can love a clense)

Replies

• salad37
    salad37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    in what way, i have done or doing them, the flush is invigorating lol, and i currently am using a herbal tablet form, they help with the weightloss i agree x
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    They're not necessary. If you eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water your body will cleanse itself, that's what you have a liver and kidneys for. As long as you keep the junk out of your diet your system will be clean.
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I use them and have no problem with them.
  • simplingrillin
    Options
    Im terrible at eating healthy. I have to admit I love my butter, cream,and my rich hearty sauces slathered over meat...(I slightly blame it on my career).

salad37- do you just pop a pill a day type thing?

The clense thing that I have done(and the only one)is mostly a daily shake that you drink but if you want to clense you have 3 shakes, a salad, some lean protein, and tons of water.
  • salad37
    salad37 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    yes i am currently using the acai berry cleanse, (3 days in so cant give you any feedback as yet) but other cleanse i done is one with purified water, like a colon cleanse, as long as you use a probiotic after to pop back any good bacteria you need, i like them, and are not bad for you, i understand the people who say about eating the right foods etc but it does more of a internal cleanse and helps eliminate the build up of toxins allowing your body to loose weight more efficiently. x
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    They're not necessary. If you eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water your body will cleanse itself, that's what you have a liver and kidneys for. As long as you keep the junk out of your diet your system will be clean.

I agree completely. Your body already cleanses itself. Buying a 'cleanse' is a waste of money at best, and potentially harmful at worst in my opinion.
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I use Aceri berry and a colon clense.
  • allie_00
    allie_00 Posts: 73
    Options
    Exercise and drink lots of water. Sweating - your body's natural way of cleansing - is much better than anything you can get from a bottle.