Starting again

Options
I was doing so well before the christmas holidays and since then I've just been messing about, not logging food, eating crap, not going to the gym etc etc. I now want to get back on track but I swear its so difficult!

Replies

• amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    It can be difficult, but YOU CAN do it. Just take it one day & one step @ a time. If you forget to log in one day, don't let it run the rest of the week. Just get back on the boat because it can be a bumpy ride. But, when you get to where you want to be, it will be SO worth it!

Good luck to you! I wish you the best! :bigsmile:
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I hear you, 4pence!! i did so well losing weight for my trip back in November, and i even continued to NOT GAIN over the holidays, but life got crazy and slightly depressing for a few weeks and BAM! ..my hands are getting puffy, my moods are swinging, i'm tired all the time, and i just feel gross! yet, for some reason, I am having trouble taking that first step again!!
    we can do this, though! we can take control of our lives!
    good luck
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree that small steps are the key, its how I slowly got into good habits last time. Perhaps my first step will be to only eat when I'm actually hungry, because I've definitely NOT been doing that recently!
    Thanks for your comments guys