Any tips for my last week of biggest loser contest?

Options
Hello all. We have had a biggest loser contest going on at work since 1 Feb and the final weigh in is on the 31st. I have been trying to lose weight for about a year now and started out at 248 and had a terrible physical; high bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol and the doctor put me on high blood pressure medication. Since the contest started I've gone from 228 at initial weigh in to right around 185 now. Last week I was off work and really kicked in to high gear with 2+ hours of workout per day. I have been in second place for pretty much the entire contest and I'm wondering if any one has any last minute tips for this week. I'm back at work so don't have as much time but managed to get a 40 minute workout (Jillian Micheal's 6 week 6 pack) in before work and plan on doing an hour on the stationary bike after work and of course make sure I keep a healthy diet going. I know some folks are going to scream that my calorie intake has been too low but I have been making sure I get a balanced diet and I have felt full the entire time. I had a physical three weeks ago and my cholesterol was back in the green and my doctor was able to take me off high blood pressure medication, so I already feel pretty good regardless of how the final weigh-in goes.

Replies

• 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I would go extremely low sodium and no carb <50gms the last three or four days.