Diamonds in the Rough - 7 Week Challenge [Week 3]

Options
2»

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I set *official* goals in a blog just the other day. I am going to join the YMCA, try out at least one group exercise class, and plan our first destination hike with my husband. We've decided where we will go, now we need to actually work on making it happen. He wants to hike the Grand Canyon for my birthday, so I asked a friend who is an avid hiker what hikes he would recommend we try first. He gave me three hikes, all in GA or TN, and we're hoping to work through those before we decide if we can actually handle the canyon or not!!

I think I might try and hit 5000 calories burned per week too. Buying the bike gave me such a huge jump in calories that as long as I keep riding to work whenever possible 3500 seems too low. During the week I rode to work just 3 days I burned 6223 calories!!!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Diamonds! Don't forget to send it your weigh-ins! ...like, NOW! I don't want to miss any of your accomplishments for the Week 4 post!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    STOP! Don't post here! This forum is closed! Please visit Week 4 here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/209332-diamonds-in-the-rough-7-week-challenge-week-4