new here and would love moral support

Options
Hi all, I'm Emy and just started to follow mfp using my phone in an attempt to regain control of my ever increasing weight. I would be good to have some friends out there who I could share my successes and my woes (when I have eaten too much!!).
Especially as my daughter and hubby both seem to eat 3 times the amount I do and still be as skinny as anything.

Replies

• shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP. xx Add me if you like x
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Support is important. I know it hard to watch others around you not even have to try but everyone has their "crutch". Keep positive and stay strong. Add me if you like. GOOD LUCK!
  • Debiann17
    Options
    Hi Emy! I'm Deb and just joined yeaterday! My boss heard of this site and I looked it over yesterday but it wasn't a good day to start since I had a baby shower to go to and no plan yet!! :) But today is a new day! Have a great day and week! WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    welcome to MFP, good luck on the challenges ahead, feel free to add me for moral support.....
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome Emy! I have the same problem, my son and husband eat nonstop and both are extremely skinny. My daughter and I are a different story! LOL. Feel free to add me!
  • tina02ie
    tina02ie Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Emy. I have only been using this for about 3 weeks and have lost 5lb! I really find that listing everything you eat really helps! Feel free to add me, anyway and I'm sure you will be losing weight in no time! Good luck!
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    For support you've definately come to the right place. Lots of freindly encouragement and advice available on MFP. Your more than welcome to add me to your long list of supporters.
  • tiggercub20
    tiggercub20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also pretty new to this site and I need to buckle down again (I've lost 14 lbs since Jan but I pretty much just maintained this month). I was using a different site and recently moved to this one. I like this site's set up better. Anyway I'd love a few friends for support and encouragement. I always see my best results when I am drinking 8 glasses of water per day. (I have a 32oz water bottle that I try to drink 2 of everyday.) I really want to get down to130 (I'll re-evaluate then if I need to lose more). I have big dogs that I like to walk (or jog) with. It's getting warmer out and swimming is going to become a part of my routine soon. I work ALOT so finding the time to work out isnt easy but I'm going to get into a routine (for this I'll need alot of encouragment, at least for the first few weeks until it becomes habit). I'm single with no kids. I love being outside. If anyone out there sounds like they have a similar situation who wants or needs a weightloss/workout partner I'd LOVE to hear from you or anyone really!! :)
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome. go ahead and add me as a friend.
    Good luck.