Not really new...

Vanessa82
Vanessa82 Posts: 56
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just wanted to say hello to everyone!
I was on MFP before but I had a really rough summer and I decided to start fresh with a new account and a new attitude! I hope this time around I can stick to this better than before!

My main goal is to get into my size 10 jeans that I bought for myself from Victoria Secret. I don't really have a weight number in mind because in this day and from past experiences I've been WAY TOO FOCUSED ON THE NUMBERS ON THE SCALE! I want to get healthy and lean and forget the idea of what the media has sent out to us in the past decades. I mean Marilyn Monroe was and still is consdered a beautiful curvy woman and a size 12, why can't we be happy with knowing that a size 0 really is not worth our health and sanity??
That's my new theory on this lifestyle change. Hope you are up to reading my blog and keeping myself focused!!
V:flowerforyou:

78620.png

Replies

• Vanessa82
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone!
    I was on MFP before but I had a really rough summer and I decided to start fresh with a new account and a new attitude! I hope this time around I can stick to this better than before!

My main goal is to get into my size 10 jeans that I bought for myself from Victoria Secret. I don't really have a weight number in mind because in this day and from past experiences I've been WAY TOO FOCUSED ON THE NUMBERS ON THE SCALE! I want to get healthy and lean and forget the idea of what the media has sent out to us in the past decades. I mean Marilyn Monroe was and still is consdered a beautiful curvy woman and a size 12, why can't we be happy with knowing that a size 0 really is not worth our health and sanity??
    That's my new theory on this lifestyle change. Hope you are up to reading my blog and keeping myself focused!!
    V:flowerforyou:

78620.png
  • Vanessa82
    If anyone wants to start a group up count me in!

78620.png
    [Loosing the spare tire for good!]
  • Vanessa82
    OH! And don't ever hesitate to ask me anything! I'm always here!
    V

78620.png
    [Losing the spare tire for good!]
    [/quote]
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Nice to meet you!! I love the background for your ticker! Its awesome!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.