SIXERS Spring Into Action--Week 3

Options
13»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Well...let's not talk about my eating this week, but I was happy to get a walk in last night! Hoping to start back doing some shredding next week! My toe is getting MUCH better!

No time to post...gotta run...will check in when I can!
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just dropping in to say hello. Sorry I have been gone, didnt forget about you all, just have something going on in my life that is comsuming my time. Details to come.

Good luck!

Miss you all!

Amy :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning.....

went to gym and did my C25K, went door to door to drop 30 avon books. came home, showered, paid bills, now what to do for the rest of the day.

later
  • mlek
    mlek Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey Sixers! Just got back from two days of long meetings, bad food, and too much beer – I actually think I did okay in terms of food – it is just so hard to eat out, and stay within calories, (drinks don’t help either). The sandwich place I went for lunch actually had the nutritional content listed on the menu, so I had a good idea of what breakfast / lunch “cost me” – dinner was the toss up…. (I had this wicked good crab quesadilla one night) –YUM … and I only ate half 
    I hope you ladies are having a great week! I am going to try to get some rest this weekend, eat well, and hopefully get in a run or two… I think if I clean up this weekend the scale will keep moving in the right direction!

Congrats to all the losers! Keep it up!

Lindsey – I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother – have a safe trip and enjoy the family time! ….on a completely different note… GO UCONN! ;)

I am craving a big-mac today (happens when I am a) hung over or b) stressed / tired)…. Thinking I may go for it IF I can fit it in my day w/o going over…. We’ll see …

Talk soon.
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Finally remembered to do my weigh-in! Down 2 more pounds - yay! That's 11 from my goal weight, so I'm in the home stretch! :happy:

Congratulations! You have done do amazing and are such an inspiration to others.

~ Datenshi ~
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! It is 6C/45F degrees out today. Tshirt and shorts weather in Canada...lol. I took a walk on my lunch at a naturalization site across from work and it was gorgeous out. There was even swans swimming in the pond.

So much for not planning any exercise. Not quite a tropical island but a great substiture for now. Gotta find pleasure and enjoy the little things when you can.

~ Datenshi ~
  • chipper15173
    Options
    big mac that was my tuesday eat. i haven't really craved anything to look forward to on tuesday. so will keep it open for now. if nothings comes forth than it will be a normal day.
    i cheated and got on the scale this morning. it didn't move, but, i feel a difference. so going with that. that is what makes me stay on track better anyway.

later
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Still trying to find my ice cream substitute. I looked at the sorbert, but there is almost twice as many carbs in there than the low fat ice cream. My trainer told me regular ice cream is better than those. He believed in high protein low carb diets. So, trying to find something healthy for my sweet tooth. Well, I know alot of ya'll don't get on during the weekend, so here's to a great weekend. By the way, I found out this morning that there are going to be 7 or 8 Biggest Loser contestants in town this weekend to our Cooper River Bridge run. Wishing all those people luck tomorrow.

Good night.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good moring.....

shanell i have been eating the sugar free by bryers. it's 90 cals and really good. i have been on my ice cream cone kick. so it costs me 190 for my ice cream cone. worth it to me.

AFM.....this weekend is a play by ear. today we go to trailer (when he wakes up. worked from 11pm to 7am). need to make a walmart trip. might go to the azalea festival tomorrow. get in some walking. need to deliver scentsy when people can meet me. other wise nothing else. just a relaxing weekend.

later
  • mlek
    Options
    Happy weekend sixers! I am so glad that week is OVER! I didn't eat well yesturday.... I didn't eat much, but what I did eat was crap. Anyways, I am going to try and log / check-in this weekend - I really want the scale to keep moving in the right direction - the BF is working today, so I am trying to get the house back in order, we are going to have a relaxing movie night tonight... trying to figure out dinner....

Shanell I just checked and you are right there are alot of carbs in the sorbet... oh well... have you tried the skinny cow brand ice cream bars etc... those are yummmmy!
  • jmiller0906
    jmiller0906 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Shanell I just checked and you are right there are alot of carbs in the sorbet... oh well... have you tried the skinny cow brand ice cream bars etc... those are yummmmy!

I heart skinny cow for my ice cream sweet tooth too! I buy the little (TINY) cups. It's a small serving but it seems to make the cravings for ice cream go away.

Having a great weekend so far! All I have to do on my "checklist" is to clean the bathroom, the kitchen, and make pizza dip. Now you all know why I'm in here typing away. LOL My family and I are doing a kind of "pig-out" dinner. We're all bringing a dish or 2 to pass and just get together for a casual visit. I'm very excited, because I've been very strict for the last 3 weeks and today is my treat day. Yesterday my work provided nachos and all the fixings to congratulate us on a job well done, and I forced myself to skip. It was torture because nachos are my FAVORITE but I knew I'd be eating bad today, so I couldn't do 2 bad days to myself. My hubby even promised to throw me my own "nacho party" once I was ready for it. LOL I love that man! He's so good to me! :)

Tomorrow I have to walk 13 miles (Sunday's are always my loooooong day for marathon training). I figured tonight would be a good way to "carb up". Haha - but I won't be going overboard. Hope you all have a great weekend! :)
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon,
    went to help son some. didn't do much. told him to get some kilz so i can start painting. his wiring is almost done, then i think he can turn power on. he's working on plumbing next. then we can have toilet. his plan is to be out by june 1. i think he might make it.

nothing much for tomorrow.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning...

just playing the day by ear today. i do have to be somewhere at 2. everything can be worked around that.

have a great day.
  • mlek
    Options
    hey ladies. it snowed thurday /friday and today it is 60 and sunny - got to love new england weather... the BF and I are doing yard work - it looks great - i am soooo ready for spring - worked in the yard for ~2 hours - now I am going to try and figure out lunch. we have exercised a ton this weekend between house/yard work, the elliptical and runs with the dogs this has been a great weekend!

hope you ladies are having a great weekend!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    walked around the festival. was so crowded. went to burger king for lunch, bad choice. i am over in cals already and haven't had dinner yet. oh well

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning..

off to the gym in few. feeling really bloated, don't know why. scale is showing it. DH goes in for some cardio tests today. his blood pressure won't go down. it ranges from 155/160 over 89/98. i think they need to up his meds. it's almost high enough for the ER.

back later. sure hope someone comes around.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    went to gym did week 2 day 1 of C25K. much better than what i had been doing LOL. it felt good. didn't stay because of DH's test.
    today was to be a good housecleaning, but, i get out of sync with people here. so will do just the basics and a good one tomorrow. i like it cleaned on monday and just before the weekend. laundry is going. i need my shower, than go make a scentsy delivery, and stop by the store.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning my ladies!!

Well...I have been eating HORRIBLY!!!! :sad: Pretty sure it'll catch up with me on the scale for tomorrows weigh-in. I FEEL heavier. Back I am getting back to business this week!! My toe is feeling SO much better, so the plan is to start back to some shredding and some running this week!! SO...my mini goals...

1. Shred 6 days this week.
    2. Run at least 3 times this week.
    3. NO popcorn at work unless planned into my day.
    4. Record ALL food this week...NO cheating myself!!

Plan for today:
    Food--
    B-Oatmeal, juice, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, cereal bar
    L-Mixed green salad, baby tomatos, spritzer dressing, light yogurt
    S-2 kiwis
    D-Tilapia filet with some veggie and red baked potato.
    S-Animal crackers

Exercise--
    JM Shred Level 1
    Maybe a run...but I think it's supposed to storm.

Have a FABULOUS day ladies!!