S.B.F Challenge... July 22

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Good morning! I feel weird starting this post! hahaha

I just finished my 30 day shred and plan to hit my sationary bike again. Yesterday I managed to burn 800cals... I hope to MAYBE do so again today! haha

And I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE JUNK FOOD!! Thats my biggest goal for today!

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I feel weird starting this post! hahaha

I just finished my 30 day shred and plan to hit my sationary bike again. Yesterday I managed to burn 800cals... I hope to MAYBE do so again today! haha

And I NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE JUNK FOOD!! Thats my biggest goal for today!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I hear ya with the junk food I had an unfortunate "ice cream for dinner" incident last night.

Today is spinning and weights with my trainer. (hopefully no blood sugar/ urge to barf issues today).

Happy workouts!:flowerforyou:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Thanks for starting, Carrie!

Hope you are all doing well! I'm home for five days and my goal is to work out every day for these next five. Today I actually told the office I have an important meeting at 12 so that I can get to Pilates. I'm determined to keep working out a top priority even with this crazy schedule.

Today's goals:
    * Pilates and cardio
    * NO nibbling on candy at the office
    * Take my vitamins, drink tons of water
    * 8 hours of sleep -- I need it!
    * Log my meals

Glad to see everyone is doing well and keeping up with their progress!! Keep up the good work!!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning SBFers! I did Turbo Jam this morning followed by an hour and a half of gardening. It's really nice here today-low temp & a nice breeze so I'll be headed out for a walk after lunch.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Good Morning...

Today's plan is...

-BL Power Sculpt Levels 1 & 2... DONE! and my arms are tired-- I increased from 3 lb to 5 lb weights today
    -Drink tons of water
    -Walk after dinner tonight

Have a great day everyone!!!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone is keeping busy!

Eating goal today is not to eat bakery items I am making for farmers market tomrrow, cinnamonbuns and scones with black raspberries

Fitness goal today 1 dvd of belly dancing. 1 dvd of yoga not necessarily in that order.

Get all my waters and go outside, I know it sounds weird but I've been holing up inside maybe due to the weather but I'm sure once it gets sunny I'll be out there, I don't do so well on gray days.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I just did 45 minutes of Taebo and I have been thinking about doing that one hundred pushups thing. I can barely do five full ones so this week I think I will do them on my knees and try to get built up. I did 15 minutes of the Rockin' Buns taebo video yesterday. I couldn't do any more. My thighs were hurting so bad and are still sore this morning! I will have to work up to that one too.
    Okay is it just me...I seem to have less energy the last few days than I had three weeks ago. I thought it was suppose to boost my energy. I am working through it but I don't want to do as much for as long. I also hae upped the calories burned on Taebo. I think I wasn't giving myself enough credit which in turn meant I was eating less and therefore not losing weight. I'm going to try it and see what happens. I put the scale away and I can't say I haven't thought about it a few times this morning. Sheesh! Who knew I had become an addict! I'm not checking it for three weeks.
    Okay I'm done rambling!
    Goals: stay within calories
    drink all my water (getting a late start on that)
    and exercise (done!)
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Family went to a minor league baseball game that was "all you can eat" burgers, hot dogs, nachos and popcorn. I should have known to run the other direction when the sign read "fat tuesday" :wink:

I had a hot dog, a burger and one order of nachos with a giant Mt. Dew. I felt ill after eating it! But I am o.k. on calories since I did another 5 mile run and an hour in the weight room this morning. I gained a pound (pms) but dropped a 1/2 % of body fat, so I'll take it. Hopefully I'll break 145 next week; I am more dedicated than ever!!!! :bigsmile: