• jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    very nice congrats!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    oohhh!! I like it!!! It looks awesome!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I like it. Very pretty . Welcome to the club. I have 4 and am planning my next one. I can't decide what or where but I will get another one!!!

Way to go!!!!

Memaw
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Looks great!!!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Wow! I love that! I want anther one. I have a Dragon going up my back on my spine. I'm trying to find some thing to go with it But I say again to you Wow. Looks awesome .:smile:
  • Congrats for following your dreams!!!

Welcome to the family.

Don't let anyone ever stop you from doing what you want to do!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Very pretty!!

..and you will get another one..they are addictive..just like chocolate!
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Very beautiful. I have always wanted one but I am wanting to meet my goal first.

Congrats.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I don't want any tattoos for myself but that's very pretty. :smile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member

I appreciate that - I wish my mom wouls react the same. She doesn't know about my tattoo b/c I'm too afraid to tell her b/c I don't want a lecture.

Some times I just want to tell my Mom "Hey, listen here... I always did great in school (A's & B's kindergarden trhough college grad), I've never done drugs, I'm a good citizen, child, mother, and wife. So I want a tattoo, BIG WOOP!" I know she'll get over it but I don't want to hear what she has to say first about it, ya know!?!?

Sorry... had to get that off my chest! Thanks for the compliment! :flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member

I appreciate that - I wish my mom wouls react the same. She doesn't know about my tattoo b/c I'm too afraid to tell her b/c I don't want a lecture.

Some times I just want to tell my Mom "Hey, listen here... I always did great in school (A's & B's kindergarden trhough college grad), I've never done drugs, I'm a good citizen, child, mother, and wife. So I want a tattoo, BIG WOOP!" I know she'll get over it but I don't want to hear what she has to say first about it, ya know!?!?

Sorry... had to get that off my chest! Thanks for the compliment! :flowerforyou:

I kinda felt the same way about my dad. Me and my sister are his world and I was nervous but decided to bite the bullet and accept the lashing. I walked into the room he was sitting in, rolled my sock down and said "Look. I got a tattoo" he said "When does it wash off?" and I said "never, it's real" he said "That was dumb" I said "I like it" he said "Ok. As long as you like it and understand it's permanant" and he's never really loved the idea of it but what was he going to do. I've never (knock on wood) even had a ticket let alone been in any trouble with school or the law. If a tattoo is as bad as it gets, then thank God
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Very nice. I have one on my ankle and did not tell my mother and one day at the pool she saw it and yelled at my sister, :laugh: she knows we went together and she is the older one. Getting another one for my b-day in September. That way I will be closer to my goal weight.
  • KrisKabob
    Very nice. I have one on my ankle and did not tell my mother and one day at the pool she saw it and yelled at my sister, :laugh: she knows we went together and she is the older one. Getting another one for my b-day in September. That way I will be closer to my goal weight.

I wish I had a sister for my mom to yell at!!! Hahahaaa!!!:laugh:

The way I figure it - she'll see it when she sees it. I am hoping that she won't see it for the rest of the summer and I'll get prego at the end of the summer... (do you see where I'm going with this) soooo... the first time she'll see it I'll be in labor!!! What's she gonna say then!?!?! LOLOLOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    i love your tattoo! it looks great! i have wanted one for the longest time now so im using it as motivation. once i get to my goal weight im going to reward myself with finally getting my first tattoo!
  • KrisKabob
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Kris
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    I actually fell asleep during my second tattoo, the first one felt like a few slow cat scratches, but it was fine. My third was fine, it took six hours to finish. But I love them all! and I cant wait to get more done to my third one. I will find some pic's.

*Kris-the stars look great! Very good taste for your first! And a great spot too!
  • mholmes
    Hey... if you get a chance can you try to get one straight on? Like I said earlier, I want something like that but maybe with shamrocks instead of stars... I know it sounds cheesy but I'm Irish (and German and Cherokee - what a party that must have been) and I kinda wanted to play on the whole "Luck on my side thing" and I'd like to maybe print it out for reference and redesign
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Kris - It looks GREAT!!!! You are wild girl!!!! That will look terrific at the beach next month!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    holmes... I have a couple more pics but they are at home. I will do what I can to get them posted. I gotcha babe! :bigsmile:

By the way, what website did you go to for the computer generated before/after pics??? :huh:
  • mholmes
    holmes... I have a couple more pics but they are at home. I will do what I can to get them posted. I gotcha babe! :bigsmile:

By the way, what website did you go to for the computer generated before/after pics??? :huh:

you can go to prevention.com or mvm.com I found mvm.com a lot better!
This discussion has been closed.