Hello - I'm in need of friend for motivation!

Vietz
Vietz Posts: 2 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there, Im new to this and think it is a great idea and I'm determined to stick to my plan of getting fit for 40 this time. I've been on countless diets and have always gone back to eating badly, this time it's goign to be different. I want to be in short shorts for the summer and to feel confident wearing short sleeves - that woudl be BRILLIANT. This summer is the summer :0)

I'm hoping that hearing other peoples stories will keep me motivated as I try to get rid of my fat tummy!

Replies

• MADI150
    MADI150 Posts: 54
    You will be inspired on mfp...just commit to lgging in everyday
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Welcome to MFP.This is an awesome tool for us.But we HAVE to work it and use it.Choose great support ppl and have an open diary so they can help you IF you get in trouble.Be as transparent as possible and you'll do awesome.
  • BeyondApril
    BeyondApril Posts: 133 Member
    Welcome! I am new also. My goal for the first week is to log on everyday, and put every morsel that crosses my lips onto my food journal.

:smile: Send me a friend request and maybe we can inspire each other!

April
  • Welcome to MFP! You will find that this place is awesome to get you on your way and stay fit. I have met so many great people here who are all very supportive. Also, the tools are very User Friendly. Please add me as a friend if you would like. Good Luck
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    well hello and good luck I was in the same boat I hit the best shape of my life just before 40 and haven't looked back

John
This discussion has been closed.