kinda gross TOM question

Options
Hey ladies! Got a ladytime question!

Anyone experience a change in the quality of their period since starting your new fitter, healthier lifestyle? No need to go into GREAT detail but I noticed a slight color change for one....and also mine has almost always started very early in the morning/ overnight but today it started mid-morning.

These aren't major changes and it's nothing that is alarming me but I was just curious if anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    bump!
  • beccafertig
    beccafertig Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lots of fun changes in this dept. for me too. Color change was the first thing. Also, flow was much heavier on the first two days, but tapered off a lot quicker then it did before. Cramps were almost non existent.
  • Honeybah
    Honeybah Posts: 12
    Options
    Apparently rapid weight loss can create changes. I experienced in between spotting and was told this was the reason (even though it had been a controlled diet and not what I would have called 'rapid'). Based on this I would say it's normal :)
  • susancelli928
    Options
    definitely noticed a change but mine is for the better.
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    okay.... i'm kinda new and see this often.... but... what in the world does "BUMP" mean?! LOL... :blushing:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    okay.... i'm kinda new and see this often.... but... what in the world does "BUMP" mean?! LOL... :blushing:

It means that people want to add the thread to their "My Topics" list to review later.
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I noticed a change too....no cramps or very little and lighter flow....I'm hoping that it will stop all together...wishful thinking!! :laugh:
  • Tiana405
    Options
    I've had 2 a month since I've lost, but I know it'll change when my body finishes adjusting. Definitely a normal thing to see changes. Guys are very lucky in this department. THANKS A LOT, EVE! ha ha ha!!! :laugh:
  • Tiana405
    Options
    aha! THANKS, GIRL! : )
  • Atlantique
    Options
    So far, the only difference I've noticed is less water retention, probably because I've cut my sodium down a bit. But I've not been here very long--just over a month.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Mines shorter and a lot lighter- Thank God!

And I don't cramp or bloat like I used to :D
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Haven't noticed too much change in cramping, I just started though. SO far so good!

Glad people were willing to talk about this, I wasn't sure what the response would be ;D
  • Atlantique
    Options
    Thanks guys! Haven't noticed too much change in cramping, I just started though. SO far so good!

Glad people were willing to talk about this, I wasn't sure what the response would be ;D

I only just now realized how appropriate your avatar is for this thread! Ha!
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow I wish mine got lighter,But It didnt it got heaver:sad:
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I only just now realized how appropriate your avatar is for this thread! Ha!

HAH!!!! YEssssssss thanks for noticing XD
  • PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I didn't get the accompanying migraine that TOM always gives me! I suspect my lower blood pressure because of the weight loss and the low sodium diet is helping with not having a migraine, but whatever the reason - it was almost worth celebrating!!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    More consistency. It starts exactly the same (even to the hour) every month. Also is much lighter (which is great). I do crave chocolate more, but that could be a mental thing lol.