Low Calorie snacks to munch on

Options
2»

Replies

• LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Special K Cracker Chips!!!! The sea salt flavor is 30 chips for 110 calories I believe. They are yummy!! Especially with salsa! And 30 chips is alot, makes you feel like you're cheating!
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Jolly Time has a 100 Calorie pack of microwave popcorn which is truly satisfying....another option is Weight Watchers has a fantastic ice cream stick to satisfy a chocolate craving. Its dark chocolate with raspberry ice cream at only 80 calories.
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Fruit!! Especially some good and juicy cantaloupe. I also just recently started snacking on Quakers mini rice cakes- Cinnamon Strudel. They are 90 calories a bag and delicious! I also like making smoothies using mixed frozen fruit and juice.
  • tinalina81
    Options
    I like munching on nuts. They do have a high fat content but it is the good kind of fat the unsaturated fats. I like almonds , walnuts. K mart has Anne's house nut mixes I really enjoy.
  • RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im so glad you asked this question I got some great ideas from reading all the responses.
  • siantastic
    Options
    Grapes are my favourite snack of choice mainly because they feel 'snacky' if that makes sense. Second to that would be rice cakes or oat cakes.