Michelle's Peak 10 Cardio Strenght

Options
Just recently received this dvd and I have used it twice. I love it! I am in pretty good shape and regularly exercise so I really wasn't expecting this workout to be that challenging. Boy, was I wrong! Despite all of my exercising, my heartrate really goes up with this. It was what I needed because some of my dvds were becoming a little too easy and I need a boost. Michelle starts off with an interval "base" ( strength training) then moves into the "ascent" (advanced toning exercises), then into the "climb" (a challenging blend of multi-muscle tonie and mixed-impact aerobics). Finally, the circuit ends with the "peak" (high impact, full-on aeorobics of about 15 seconds). There are about five of these circuits for a workout of about 59 minutes. For beginners, Michelle doesn't show any modifiers; however, all you really need to do is bring down the intensity for your level until you are able to followin along with Michelle and her crew. Give this one a try!:smile:

Replies

• Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I've never heard of it, but definitely sounds great! : ) Thank you so much for posting!
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey, i personally think the old one's are better than anyone gives them credit for; 1) they are much cheaper and 2) you can't tell me any of these new "stars" have thought of something that will work any better than anyone else before no matter what their claims.....I LOVE TamiLee Webb and Gilad (buns/abs of Steel and Bodies in Motion)...they were rock hard WAY before P90X came along...LOL