AHHH! The cold?!

Options
When will the cold end?? It's spring-I'm so done with snow and cold. I want to get outside and RUN (okay, walk!!) I need some fresh air. Good gracious!

Who else is dealing with this evil "spring" weather??

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I never flipped my calendar pages and it's been stuck on January.

I just changed it to March. Expect the weather to catch up soon. :smile:
  • ProudUSMCWife
    Options
    ME!!! I did so good for 2 weeks walking/jogging 2 miles every morning, but the last 4 days have been cold, raining, and muggy. Talk about a loss of motivation.
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm in complete whine-y mode about the cold!! Of course, we had mid-80s and tons of sunshine here for the last 2 weeks. Then Saturday some mean grinch came & stole it!! I HATE 60 & damp!! Bring on summer!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :mad: (this is how i felt when i woke up this AM and it was 23 degrees)

I am with you - VERY tired of this winter weather...I love to be outside, just got a grill and i horseback ride...DEFINETELY ready to say GOODBYE to the cold weather!

I am a hot weather girl - 98 degrees? hotter bring it on i can't wait!!! :bigsmile:
  • as1789
    as1789 Posts: 46
    Options
    YEAH! I hate the cold! Its SPRING and the highs have been in the 30's lately. I need to move out of Minnesota... :/
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    60 and damp??? I'd love it. It was 19 degrees outside when i left for work this morning!! Yes..19!! Bring on the 50 degree weather. I'll be thrilled. this really sucks!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So done with this! I want no NEED to get out of the house! I'm tired of being stuck at home with the kiddo.