• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Poker chips.
    No calories. :laugh:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    If you're going to eat chips try the Flat Earth Veggie chips. They're really really good! They have a bunch of different flavors -- my favs are the cheddar and the apple cinnamon, but not together! :laugh:
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    lol.. well.. if you are talking about caloirie wise... you mean a veggie chip?..or potatoe chip... i dont reallycare for the baked lays.. i feel like im eating card board.. but pringles makes a great fat free chip for when my family wants just a sandwich and chips.. i can have ff pringles to their reg chips
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I do NOT like baked lays at all.

BUT I do buy the fat free lays, fat free pringles, sometimes I get the low fat tostidos with salsa (it's 1 gram of fat and 90 calories I believe).
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    You should try sunchips. Kinda high in calories, but you get the goodness of multigrain! And I also find it doesn't take that many to keep me satisfied either. With those fat free chips I feel like okay I'm not getting the fat, but I'm just getting a bunch of white starch in return. Oh and olestra (the oil used to make fat free chips) can give you kinda funky side effects if you eat too much of it!
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I really like dried fruit instead of chips, or popcorn.

But I have found if I want a chip that veggie chips are great and there are so many different kinds out there now.
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You should try sunchips. Kinda high in calories, but you get the goodness of multigrain! And I also find it doesn't take that many to keep me satisfied either. With those fat free chips I feel like okay I'm not getting the fat, but I'm just getting a bunch of white starch in return. Oh and olestra (the oil used to make fat free chips) can give you kinda funky side effects if you eat too much of it!

that's exactly what I had for lunch. I was going to get the Sunchips from subway but passed the fat free chips and grabbed them b/c of the calories! I didn't like them as much - good point about the multigrain!