April Fools Prank Ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I raise and lower their chairs. Remove the phone cord plug from the receiver and place it back in enough so it does not look suspicous. Sometimes when i call them, they actually hit themselves in the head with the receiver (no cord, no resistance). I have put tape or glue stick on their receivers too.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Put a tape or a small piece of post it under their mouse (where the red light is), the mouse won't work :) When I did it, I saw someone restarting his computer and plugging and unplugging the mouse many time before realizing it was the tape under.

Also, you can switch keyboard keys.

There's also a classic one where i've heard that you copy an image of the screen including the shortcuts, then put it as the background and then remove all the shortcuts. They still see their shortcuts but can't click on them because it's a "picture" of their shortcuts.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Easy prank...thin coating of clear vasaline on their earpiece for their phone...when they get to their desk...dial their extension.

Really this request depends on how evil you want to get. I have some true horror story pranks I have pulled.
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Before you leave work and after he has left, put a raw fish in his desk drawer and duct tape over the top of the drawer so he cant get to it. Make sure the letter openers, scissors or any sharpe objects are in there as well (makes it harder to get the duct tape off). He wont be able to get the smell out for days.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    This happened to a friend of mine. A co-worker of hers put rings of onions on top of her desk lamp bulb. She couldn't see it because of the lamp shade. The smell that the light and onions gives out is similiar to a body ordor and she kept thinking it was her. She would try to discreetly smell her own armpits, go to the bathroom and smell again. Then back at the desk, do the same thing over again. I thought it was funny!
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Easy prank...thin coating of clear vasaline on their earpiece for their phone...when they get to their desk...dial their extension.

Really this request depends on how evil you want to get. I have some true horror story pranks I have pulled.

I can get pretty evil too, just not quite so much at work!
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    Switch the keys on his keyboard around or change his mouse setting to very slow
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Taping everything on the desk, earpiece to phone, phone to desk (last time I did this the phone flew off the desk), then tape everysingle thing on the desk... a whole day of pleasure.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    If the person in question always has the sound on on their computer, you can change all the little sounds the computer makes, including start up, shut down, error bells, etc. To do this go to Control Panel -> sound and audio devices -> sounds. You can scroll through the list, select one, and change it to what ever sound bite you desire. How I got this idea was from a video of a kid with a laptop that his friends changed the start up sound to an adult movie audio clip.

For a while my wife had the intro to "Crazy Train" as her computer start up sound (her choice).