BAILEYS AND CHEEZITS - NOT LOOKING GOOD

Options
So for my BD celebration last week I had a 1/2 a bottle of Bailey's and 1/2 box of Cheezits. Friday night things were looking good, but today when I have to count the calories not so good. more like 3 million calories. FUN FUN FUN

Replies

• randimockensturm
    randimockensturm Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So for my BD celebration last week I had a 1/2 a bottle of Bailey's and 1/2 box of Cheezits. Friday night things were looking good, but today when I have to count the calories not so good. more like 3 million calories. FUN FUN FUN
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    That does not sound like a good combination...and the calories..jeez.
    Hope you had a good time though
  • randimockensturm
    Options
    yes - it was a load of fun fun fun, but not easy to explain to my trainer why I had gained 5 lbs since Friday. .:drinker: The world looks quite a bit different after 1/2 a bottle of baileys - then after a full bottle I didn't even care that I was 50 lbs over weight. probably not the best solution to my weight issue.. <grin>:bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I have actually had to give up alcohol altogether, because I get VERY careless. After a glass or two of wine, it's like, "Oh, what the hell" to pretty much any food that is in front of me. *Sigh* I do miss my favorite red, but it will be worth it when I reach my goal.

Bailey's - yum. My friend makes a drink called a "duck fart". Sounds gross but it is really good, Baileys, Kahlua and Crown Royal and you shoot it. Very chocolatey tasting.
  • randimockensturm
    Options
    it sounds wonderful! But somehow I need to forget that you told me that! :laugh:
    yes. Alcohol should be completely out of the question.
    BUT YOU ARE RIGHT - Alcohol should be off my list for more than just calories.
    - not only did I not care about how many calories I was consuming. I actually smoked about 3 cigars [I quit smoking about 3 years ago] - not to mention the fact that I'm obnoxious with even the slightest bit of alcohol in my system.
    oh well, back on the wagon.....
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :drinker: yeah....alchohol is the killer for my diet every weekend.....i've been losing the same 2-4 lbs for about 2 mths....but before my fitness pal.....i was 8 lbs heavier......

but jeezel pete....1/2 bottle of bailey's must've been tons of calories....

chaulk it up to good times and get back on track!!!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    hey, at least you remember, i woke up on saturday morning after going out for a leaving "doo" straight from work on friday, that was apparently 11 hours of drinking...i have no idea how i got home

apparently, i got a taxi with some friends nd refused to get any greasy fast food take away on the way home as "it's not good for you"...like 11 hours of drinking is. At least i stuck to the diet (kind of).

:drinker: :embarassed: :drinker:

(and possibly made up for the calories in a totally unhealthy way, i just could not face the idea of food on saturday :sick: :embarassed:)