New... ish :)

Options
LauRoxx
LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
Heya everyone!! I've had myfitnesspal on my phone for a month or two now and haven't really been using it (nor have I been sticking to my diet as needed, go figure) but a reality check put me back on track.

Last week were auditions for the Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders and I was excited after making it to semi-finals while also getting a plethora of compliments after my audition on the strength of my dancing. I was confident knowing that my skills and such were there... that was until they announced who made it to finals.
When looking at the girls who did make finals, I realized just how much my body still wasn't in the proper aesthetic position.

With a full year left to go till auditions next year I'm already dieting to get the abdominals and such required.
I'm excited to finally be giving myself the proper time to lose the weight needed and expect to reach my goal by mid-June to July, then it'll just be upkeep from there :)
(and it doesn't hurt that I have Nationals for my dance team in a week and a half at the beach... Yay for short term goals as well)

I'm absolutely sure I'll get where I've always wanted to be this time!!!!!! Motivation Rules.