Stretch marks

Options
Hi, I have lost about 8 lbs now and my stretch marks seem to be even worse looking. They seem more noticible. Does anyone know of any lotion or anything else that really works to help stretch marks fade and be less noticible? I am getting happy with my weight and now I am unhappy with my stretch marks--if it isn't one thing it is another.:mad:

Replies

• FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    Hi, I have lost about 8 lbs now and my stretch marks seem to be even worse looking. They seem more noticible. Does anyone know of any lotion or anything else that really works to help stretch marks fade and be less noticible? I am getting happy with my weight and now I am unhappy with my stretch marks--if it isn't one thing it is another.:mad:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Palmers has stretch mark lotion and I'm sure there are many others out there .... check wal-mart or even go to walmart.com and see
  • FitMomof3
    Options
    I tried Palmer's. With my first pregnancy, we put it on my belly every night except for 2 and still got stretch marks. I was wondering if anyone had tried something and it actually worked. Thanks for your help, though.:smile:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot about bio-oil on this site. You might want to search out some posts on it.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Try Bio - oil, it can be expensive but it is really good stuff !!

:smile:
  • Traypoolah
    Options
    I was always told that cocoa butter was the best thing to use.Just be consistent with it.:tongue:
  • FitMomof3
    Options
    Do you know where you can get it and how much it costs?
  • jawalsh1
    jawalsh1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I used Avon's Super Shape Anti Cellulite and Anti Stretch Mark cream and it really worked well. It says you'll get results after 4 weeks of consistent use, but I noticed a difference after a little over a week. The marks didn't totally disappear, but they faded a lot.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    There is no way to get rid of stretch marks besides surgery... but you can make them fade thats about it
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You can get Bio-oil on the net, Amazon have it as the small bottle for $11.99 but any sites have it if you type it into a search engine.

I use it on all my skin, it made a huge difference to a scar I had on my leg.

:smile: