Weight watchers Club

Options
2»

Replies

• pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Thanks PMaxim for clarifying. 29 pts still sounds crazy high to me but at least makes me feel better when I notice a 1300 calorie day = 27 points so I can avoid going absolutely bonkers like I did a few weeks ago. I've noticed that several times when I had planned on switching to pts plus and then said forget that If I was limited to 900 calories in order to only eat 20 pts a day. I eat on average 100g+ protein a day (only now cutting back to about 80) and 25-35g fiber and only about 15g of fat- yes I know that should increase b/c healthy fat is important so those 26 and 27 ww point days didn’t make any sense to me originally.

It does seem high, but the points values have increased as well on the points plus value. It's not really 2000-3000 calories. It would be less than that.
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm using WW still also, confused by the new points. Going to read up.............
  • lissa71
    lissa71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I used to be a WW - I just quit and am now only doing MFP. When I first went on PP program I lost 13 lbs in 4 weeks and then I plateaued and played with 3 lbs for a month. Then I started this too and double entered and then I entered just my daily totals. I have since lost another 2 lbs on here. All I can figure is the zero point fruit and veggies were killing me. I eat at least 2-3 fruits a day and 3-4 servings of veggies....Just thought I would share because it has been very frustrating for me.
  • Susan77
    Susan77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    5 of them would be free the rest would have to count as your points unfortionally ....
  • jackies620
    jackies620 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!! I'm not a "member" of WW for financial reasons. However, my mom is, so I have the book and calculator. I just recently began following the new PP info. Hopefully a combination of WW and this website (I'm only 1 day into this site!) is just what I need!!
  • DMLovell
    DMLovell Posts: 7
    Options
    I've tried WW several times in the past, mostly on the Points program with different degrees of success based on my different levels of commitment. From all the chatter, it appears the new Points Plus plan is a little confusing (or maybe it's me because I haven't done WW for several years.) I'm impressed with the person that lost the 27 lbs in 10 weeks. While I never had that kind of loss, I'm glad someone else has. I think you are all winners for your weightrelease efforts and plan to join you as soon as I'm off the HCG next week. Want to continue releasing and since I have gotten my "jump start" with the HCG, I'm ready to go to the tried and true long term method. I will probably continue to utilize my "old points" tracker though. Hoping everyone has a "weight release" (so much better than "losing"-which implies you may find it again.) this week.
    :laugh: