DMV weight

Options
mk820
mk820 Posts: 137 Member
I finally weigh what my driver's license says for the first time in my life!

Replies

• jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    awesome, way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!1:flowerforyou:
  • Lexie71
    Lexie71 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    LOL it will be awhile for me!!! I haven't changed mine in years!! Congratulations!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    That is so funny - Move to MA, they don't have weight on their license
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is pretty funny! I don't even know what my license says. But the time of my last photo I was 7 months pregnant so I wasn't telling them what I really weighed!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Did you gain after getting your license? Or did you "gasp" fib a little? :wink: BTW - I fibbed A LOT!!!
  • erica14304
    erica14304 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Me too. Actually, 7 lbs less.
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for achieving the listed weight.

I work at the airport and check ID. It is pretty amazing to see some of the discrepancies between the Id's and the apparent weight. Actually some of the ages are worse. Someone will give you ID where they look about 20 years old and now they are wrinkly, gray haired or bald!:laugh:
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    LOL! I noticed my license the other day and said that I couldn't wait to actually be telling the truth. At the time, I only fibbed by 5-10 lbs, then I gained...a lot. I'll get there one day. But super-congrats to you!! :D
  • starzman2003
    Options
    See now mine is a lie! It reads 285 when I'm down to 230!
  • sarawilkison
    sarawilkison Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great feeling!

I'm now 10 lbs less than my DL weight...I just got it renewed, and hope to "loose" it - when I finish my weight loss, and go in and get a new picture with new stats!!!!
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Mine is wrong now too, in the good way, it says I weigh almost 15 lbs more than I do. When I started here in January I was 10 lbs over what was listed:(
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    I went in last month to update my ID, and I realize I should update the weight since I've lost some. And come to find out I was already at the same weight that my ID said I was.. I sure was happy...

Congrats on your achievement.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Canadian drivers licences don't have weight, only height.
  • jackalope28
    jackalope28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! That is actually my goal - to get to my DL weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!